I was surprised and honored to be nominated Lynda Estacio. Thank you Lynda, If you haven’t read her blog please check it out. https://writingoutmystorms.com/
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link to their blog.
- Display the Sunshine Blogger Logo in your post or on your blog.
- List the rules in your blog post.
- Answer the 11 questions that are provided to you by the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers.
- Provide your nominees with 11 questions (different from the ones you answered).
Here are my nominees:
Here are my answers to her questions.
- What’s your favorite type of weather?
For outside – sunny breezy, to watch from inside thunder storms.
- How many books are you reading right now, and what are they?
- Tea Time for the Traditionally Built by Alexander McCall Smith (love these–full of wisdom but fun);
- Traitorous Toysby Mildred Abbott (fun, silly mystery;
- Falling Upward by Richard Rohr (theology);
- Poems by Emily Dickinson – Three Series – Complete;
- Accidental Saints by Nadia Bolz-Weber (religion);
- When Women were Priests by Karen Jo Torjessen (history of women in the church). I read various ones in spurts
- How do you unwind/destress?
Reading, stupid TV shows like baking stuff. Sitting on the porch and just being.
- If you could take a trip anywhere in the world, but you could not choose the season, where would you go?
- What is one dish you wish you had the time or talent to make yourself?
I am a really good cook and can make almost anything, but I can’t make biscuits. Oh, how I wish I could. I have tried so often but they come out like hockey pucks.
- If all the barriers were taken away (financial/stress/etc), would you want to go back o school to study anything? If so, what?
- Do you have a favorite exercise/physical activity? What is it?
Walking the dogs and gardening. The gardening I do is strenuous work.
- Where is your “happy place”?
- What dreams or goals do you have for your blog?
I just want it to help those who read it and hope to share some wisdom from my 77 years.
- What led you to starting a blog?
My job as a Parish Nurse was ended abruptly and I needed to express myself in some way.
- What is your favorite quote right now?
“Toward all that is unsolved in your heart be patient. Try to love the questions. Do not seek the answers which cannot be given; you would not be able to live them. Live everything. Live the questions now; you will then gradually without noticing it live into the answers some distant day.” Ranier Maria Rilke
Now here are my questions.
(by the way, I had trouble thinking of them…so answer if you want.)
- If you could be any age what age would you be and why?
- Where is your “sacred space?” The place where you feel centered/at peace.
- Are you growing emotionally/intellectually or are you stuck?
- If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
- Who is your favorite writer?
- What was your childhood like? Good, bad, indifferent?
- What is your favorite thing to do?
- What is your favorite type of music?
- If you could meet and talk with someone living or dead who would it be?
- How would you describe yourself in one word?
- Have you always lived in one place?…town, city, country?